Friday, October 21, 2005

Day Five

The Turd Tally has risen to two for today, but I guess it just cancels out yesterdays disappointment.

TIme: 11:40 A.M.
What: Four Carrots, Two heads of Broccoli, Three Bananas, a Nectarine, Two Lara bars, A Kiwi, A cup of Rice with seaweed and sesame sprinkles, and a Half a head of Kale.
How: Took lots of effort, I mean I squeezed hard. Heavy breathing ensued. And after all was done, my ass was a little itchy.

Time: 4:39 P.M.
What: 1/2 cup Rice, One Lara Bar, 3 Beets, A delicious Raw meal from Chaco Canyon consisting of: A Garlic Lover's Pizza, which I'm assuming the crust was made of a flax seed and various other nut blend, with a tomato paste, a ricotta which was probably made from blended nuts and maybe coconut milk, chopped garlic, and a slice of red bell pepper; A slice of Carob pie, some bites of a carrot cake, and some bites of a ginger miso grinder, most excellent.
How: Smooth, liquid fast, but still solid. Beet Red. Erie even because of the colour.

P.S. The FedEx guy left a slip for missed delivery of my digital cam, which will provide stool stills. Very Soon!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flocking to Flock
A very beta version of a new Web 2.0-focused browser -- Flock -- was put out for public trial today.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Those weren't real comments! Sounds like you're having a tougher time with these infrequent shit's. But, as I was reading the latest food list, I got a little hungry and started touching myself...

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home